Today I would like to share with you:
Covering My Beliefs, Strategies, Life Hacks and Bits of Wisdom.
This idea comes from the CoachMe VIP coaching course I am taking. The concept originated from Robin Sloan’s book Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore: A Novel. Tony Stubblebine from CoachMe refers to it as a Codex Vitae, but I prefer the title Book of Life, as for me that’s exactly what it is.
By clicking on the link above you can read my Book of Life and understand exactly what it is about, but I also want to share with you the benefits you can get from writing your own.
1) It helps you to arrange your thoughts about how you view the world
2) It is a way to document all your beliefs in one place
3) It reminds you what is important to you
4) It stores your views in a place that allows you to continually work on and develop them
5) It allows you to recognize how much your views change year on year
6) It helps you to share your ideas with others, should you so desire
7) It helps you to carry out a review of your beliefs every year
8) If you were ever for some awful reason to lose your memory, you’d be able to read back what is important to you in your life (hopefully this one will never be required)
Have a read through and see what you think. I’d love to hear in the comments below your thoughts about my Book of Life and if you think you would find benefits from creating your own. I’d love it if you shared yours, if you decide to create one.